Please see the overview below for the same:
- LGBTQIA+: What does it mean to be Trans & Queer?
- Laws applicable to LGBTQ+ community
- Redressal mechanisms available to queer & Trans folx under the laws
- Deconstructing POSH at the intersections of Queer & Trans identities
- How is dignity & autonomy held onto in the spirit of the POSH Act?
- How does POSH act respond to sexual violations experienced by Trans & Nonbinary folks?
- Role of Organisations in taking steps to intervene where the laws fails
- Roles & responsibilities of IC and Complaint officer under the POSH & TPA Act respectively
- What is the complaint officer’s role when POSH is invoked?